Sonata Room offers private & group dance classes for Salsa, Cha-Cha, Argentine Tango, Swing, Waltz, Rumba, Bachata, Wedding Dance & more
Salsa Social: Every 2nd & 4th Saturday
Ballroom Party: Every 1st & 3rd Saturday
Monthly Milonga : Check our calendar for schedule
Known as patient, meticulous & technical instructors, they continue to strive to improve their teaching & dancing technique in pursuit of their goal to make it easier and fun for their students to learn how to dance in addition to producing quality dancers.
Sonata Room will not be possible without the help of our great & caring students. We thank the following for their generous effort, time & contributions in making this studio beautiful: Mark Rodighiero, Jesse Calderon, Keiko Matlock, Tom Kolodner, Vincy Mandy Cheng, Noe Ambriz, Eunice Kwan, Siubing Nagata, Melissa Sunjaya Symons, Mayari Soto, Karen Kuns, Tuyen Van, Alph Batista, Aaron Taubman, Norman Lee, Raymond Moorrees, Jennifer Fan, Yvonne Guo, Gilbert Acuna, Irma Martinez, Rie Yamamoto, Lany Puspitawati, Stella Chow, Mary Gilman, Maria Cheung & others who we forget to mention.
Wanna make your wedding dance memorable? Latin Dance Pros can help choreograph your dance & help pick your music. In addition, we can also cut / mix your song.
Why take lesson for your wedding dance?
1. Make your dance more than just holding each other, swaying back & forth
2. Your guests appreciate & deserve more than ordinary
3. A great practice for your teamwork skills
4. Working for a common goal to achieve by your wedding day
5. Develop closeness that will climax on your wedding night (& every night?) :-)
6. Need we say any more?
$80 for one 55-minute lesson
All images used with permission from Sonata Room.
Learn to partner dance with Latin Dance Pros the fun & easy way. The ladies & men's steps are broken down slowly & separately. Then when you get with a partner the techniques of lead & follow also styling are explained in detail.
Why take group classes?
1. Meet new people & friends
2. Learn in non-intimidating atmosphere
3. Improve your social dancing skills by dancing with different partners
4. No partner needed because we use the partner rotation system
5. 45-minute practice time after class from 9:15pm - 10:00pm
6. A chance to ask for positive feedback during practice time
$14 for 1 class
$60 for 5-class package
*each class is 1-hour long
There is no substitute for working one-on-one with an instructor to learn the finer points of dancing. Whether you want to work on technique, leading or following, timing or just want to have fun, we can help you!
Why take private lessons with us?
1. Improve your dancing faster
2. Receive personalized feedback, encouragement and support
3. Work at your own pace
4. Develop grace, balance, musicality, partnering skills and self-confidence
Singles or couples: $80
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month
7:45-8:30pm - Mini lesson (included with admission)
8:30pm-1:30am - Salsa dancing to DJ Brandon's best of Salsa, Cha-Cha, Bachata & Merengue
include refreshments & hors d'oeuvres
Every 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month
7:30-8:00pm - Mini lesson (included with admission)
8:00pm-11:30pm - Dancing to the "musicaholic" DJ Brandon's greatest titles of dance music, always acquiring new & exciting music for your enjoyment:
Ballroom (Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep), Latin (Cha-Cha, Samba, Rumba, Jive, Bolero, Salsa, Merengue), Argentine Tango (Tango, Valse, Milonga), Swing (West Coast, East Coast, Lindy), Hustle, Country 2-step, & Nightclub 2-step
$12 at door
$10 for DB & USA Dance members or w/reservation
include refreshments & hors d'oeuvres
To make a reservation either email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-286-0373
We host monthly milonga on a Friday night.
To find out about our next milonga visit our upcoming events page.
Celebrate your Birthday at The Sonata room & make your special day memorable.